So here it is, the top 10 things that make me feel happy (and in no particular order):
1. My boyfriend: the fact that he gets me, the good, the bad and the totally weird – Joking around with him, making him laugh 🙂
2. Photos of puppies: seriously I am obsessed with getting a little pup (in particular pugs or boston terriers, this is because we live in a flat and need an apartment friendly dog – plus, that are so CUTE)
3. Max: the best dog in the whole world and the way he gets so excited about EVERYTHING!
4. Photography: looking a great pics, taking great pics, obsessing about taking great pics, learning to take great pics
5. Holidays: short getaways to full on Eurotrip
6. Planning and organising: I love planning events, activities and social stuff
7. My family: the way no matter how terrible something is, we still have a way to make it funny and laugh about it. That’s my dad, how he taught us to learn to laugh at ourselves and the silly things we humans do.
8. Baking/Cooking: OK, so now it will have to be healthy stuff, but my first memories of baking are with my mum, me on a chair so I could reach the counter and getting to lick the spoon after. But I also love baking and cooking for others so perhaps I can still bake for others?
9. Creative design, typography, great ads, illustrations, creative talent of others: nothing better than seeing a great font/typeface or an amazing illustration 🙂
10. My friends: they also get me, they are weird and wonderful and most of the really close ones know everything about me and still love and support me for who I am.
So what makes you happy?