So at the beginning of this week I set some goals, and I am happy to report – I EXCEEDED most of them. Yay! Here is a recap of what my goals for June are. Now let’s take a look at how my week turned out:
- Monday: Boxing session for 45min; day 2 30day ab challenge, and 1 push up!
- Tuesday: 8km run; day 3 30day ab challenge, and 2 push ups!
- Wednesday: Hill training – ran 2.8km; it was rest day for the 30day ab challenge and 3 push ups!
- Thursday: day 5 30day ab challenge, and 3 push ups!
- Friday: day 6 30day ab challenge, and 3 push ups!
- Saturday: ran my first 10km race! BOOM! plus my day 7 30day ab challenge, and 3 push ups!
- Sunday (today): day 8 30day ab challenge, and now FOUR push ups!
So I did the 30day ab challenge, increased my push ups per day; ran 20.8km; had 3 dinners without starch. The only thing that was missing was my weight training, but with the race I made a decision to lay off the weights and save my legs for the run. Next week I will get back on track with weight training, we also need to have a heart to heart about my Get Happy goal, something I have been neglecting lately.