OK so before I get started on my very first creation, an upside down pizza – I am pretty sure I am the first to create such a thing, I need to share with you this week’s goals (since yesterday was a public holiday, this is a tad delayed!):
Get Fit Training schedule looks like this:
- I am off to the gym this eve, gym bag packed in the car (I work above my gym – so no excuses!)
- Tomorrow I want to get a short 4km run in around my neighborhood.
- Thursday I am back to my regular Bodypump class – YAY! Bring on the weights.
- And on Saturday, I am planning on doing my first park run. Check it out here. We thinking of doing the Lonehill one, so meet me there if you are in the area! 🙂
- I also want to pick up the ab challenge and push ups each day.
Get Happy Goals:
- Continuing with the YOU challenge, look out for my 9 loves coming out in tomorrow’s post.
- Making plans to see some friends and family this weekend, haven’t seen them in a while so it will be nice to catch up and have a laugh.
- I want to keep up with my photography, it is a passion of mine, and would like to get a few happy snaps done over the weekend 🙂
Get Healthy Goals:
- Trying new healthy recipes
- Cutting out/ limiting the bad food
- No Starch meals for dinner at least 3 times a week
What are your goals for this week?
Right onto my upside down pizza. So I tried a new recipe last night for dinner – Cauliflower pizza. It started out looking and smelling so great, see some of the pics of my prep:
Looks great right? But then when it came to taking the dang thing off the tinfoil it stuck! Leaving me with my only option which was to flip it over, toppings and all, and gently pull off the tinfoil. Have any of you tried to make this? What recipe have you used? I found the mixture really wet – even after wringing it out a lot. I also wonder if tinfoil was the best to use, given that it stuck, even though that was recommended in the recipe?! I didn’t take a pic of the end result but it looked like slop on the plate! Tasty but still messy, ugly and sloppy looking!
Have you ever tried a recipe and it fail this badly? And does anyone have a tried and tested recipe for Cauliflower pizza – or any handy tips to improve on my next attempt to make it?