OK, this is a toughy, I don’t like thinking about these things, because well I am genuinely terrified of them to the point where I can’t breathe! EEK.
My 8 Fears:
- Before I met Rob I was convinced I was going to die alone with a house full of cats. My great fear (before Rob) was that no one would love me for me.
- Mayonnaise. Seriously. I cannot eat that stuff, and when I know its in food I freak out and then I feel bad that I am such a fussy eater.
- Heights. OK we covered this already – but seriously, I. can.not.breathe. at the thought of high heights. Sky Diving is definitely NOT on my bucket list.
- Death. OK this is a biggie. I am terrified of dying. To the point where I sometimes can’t go to sleep at night because I worry I will die, get old and die, someone in my family will die. Eh. Terrifying. Perhaps I over think stuff too much?
- Frogs, Geckos, Lizzards, Reptiles in general. I can handle spiders but a frog can jump at you (or worse fall on your head, true story it happened to me!) or gecko’s lose their balance and fall off walls… AH!
- Debt. This crazy because we all have it, and its impossible to stay away from completely. But I am a worrier, as this post can attest to, so I worry about having crazy amounts of debt. FYI owning your own house – Terrifying. Exciting and fun but still terrifying.
- Letting people down. When I was a kid and still now I worry my parents aren’t proud of me. Its crazy because they tell me all the time. But it is my greatest fear that I will let down someone I love.
- Toes and feet. Seriously, it grosses me out. I hate my own feet, and worse other people touching me with their feet (Rob, that’s you!) – Gross. Just Gross!
So those are my fears, I am working on overcoming some of them. What do you fear the most?