I don’t wanna bore Ya’ll with my weekly updates, so with the new month starting tomorrow, I bring you….. MEG’s MONTHLY GOALS.
Get Fit Training schedule looks like this:
- At least 4 workout sessions a week – Body pump, Runs, Races, Super circuit, Gym, anything that gets me sweaty and losing weight, toning and getting FIT!
- I have two races planned for this month – Pirates 10km and the Kaya FM 67km Relay for Mandela Day (just doing 6.7km)
Get Happy Goals:
- I will be carrying on with my YOU Challenge each week for July.
- I want to try and plan to see friends more often – have more braai’s and dinners.
- Craft projects around the house – thanks to pinterest I have plenty!
Get Healthy Goals:
- Keep trying new healthy recipes
- Cutting out/ limiting the bad food
- Drink 4 x 750ml water a day
- Pack a healthy Lunch with Protein Shake for work each day
- No Starch meals for dinner at least 3 times a week
What are your goals for July?