I am not sure how much more different it will be to my current blog posts. Most of my blog posts are really just me blurting out random thoughts anyway. To get some structure (call me OCD) to this week’s first thinking out loud, I decided to write out five random thoughts, and then just expand on them. They turned out to be confessions, much like Lauren (from Will Run for Boston).
1. I cant keep plants alive.
No seriously. Not even a Cactus or Succulent is safe in our house. Check out the current plants I own and will to keep living. I think they want to leave. If only they could. Whats even more random is that people keep giving me plants! I get them for birthdays and housewarmings. They just never survive. Is it weird that I still keep them around the house when they look half dead all the time?
2. I have a chocolate addiction.
Like I can and will whack a slab of chocolate on my own and without thinking about it open a second slab. Its a problem that I thought I seriously had all the way through childhood. Even with threats that I would become diabetic and need an injection every day, that did not slow me down. I try and control myself but my will for chocolate is strong.
This is probably why its a good idea I am doing the 21 day no cheats challenge! 🙂
3. I am terrified I won’t be able to finish 21km. This is probably a bit too serious for this kind of post, but I am having a bad week. My legs are in such pain and are just so exhausted this week. I am taking some time out this week and will get back in the game next week. At the back of my head I think I may have over extended myself with taking on a half marathon so soon. But that is for another post.
4. I find putting on make up and jewellery a hack. Seriously, at times I think guys have it easy – tie, shirt, pants, belt, shoes and they are done. Girls have it so much harder. I generally forgo make up, and very seldom wear jewellery. This is pure laziness because I do like making time for makeup and getting all pretty when there is something special going on. But if I am just going to work, I don’t usually bother. I would prefer to get up a few minutes extra later and sleep in. #nomakeupselfie all day every day.
5. I dream big. I sometimes sit and create a life I would like to have in my mind. I can wonder and dream all day really. This either spurs me to action or sometimes on bad days I sit and wish for a better life. I have a lot of big dreams. One of them was to get this blog up and running. Another is to get lots of followers. And and even bigger dream is to get my blog making me money. I would love to one day find a job that was filled with what I am passionate about. Letting my passion pay me a salary is a big dream of mine.