I stumbled across this pic on Google and I thought it may be a way to motivate me into running and working out if I thought about all the reasons why I run and workout.
1. It relieves my stress. Stress from work, life, home, family… whatever it might be, I always feel like I can tackle any mountain after I work out.
2. It makes me happy. Truthfully I am always smiling after a workout, even a bad workout is still a workout.
3. It helps me stay fit and healthy.
4. It challenges me to push myself to succeed.
5. It makes me stronger, builds my strength and confidence.
6. It helps me sleep better.
7. It helps with my flexibility and toning.
8. I can eat without guilt.
9. It lets me fit into my own skin and clothes more comfortably.
What motivates you? Why do you work out?
p.s Not sure what Thinking Out Loud Thursdays are about? Check out here.